A few question from a Newbie to Glade

Guest chestwig

Hi all,

I've just bought my Glade festival ticket, which I'm entirly chuffed about!

In fact, for me it marks the end of a one year travelling experience I'll have just finished. I wanted a big bash just to get everything out my system before the hard slog begins of getting back into the rat race. Yikes. I've heard the situation is pretty dire in the UK at the moment!

My flight back from Tokyo literally lands back in Heathrow the day before the festival. I live in the north of England but don't wanna travel up just to come back down again the next day.

As I'll have bags of stuff with me that I really dont want to take to the festival I really need to store my stuff somewhere... Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap luggage storage in London? Actual free would be better, i.e I stay at a hostel/hotel for the night and they can store some of my stuff until the following Monday?

Also are there reliable 24 hour lockups at the festival? I want to take a digital camera but I dont want to have it on me all the time. And obviously dont wanna leave it in my tent.

One final question, for now ;-)... What are the chances of scoring at the festival? I'll have no time to get anything in or around London as I dont know anyone.

Thanks in advance... And looking forward to seeing some efestivals, one sunny weekend in July.

what about teh travelins or B&Bs close to winchester? if u do that, i'd book sumink in advance innit. there was a pass out system at previous glades.

yes they has safe free lockups think it's 24h (at the old site it was most of the day iirc)

inside? this is the old homelands site, think on :D

Also are there reliable 24 hour lockups at the festival? I want to take a digital camera but I dont want to have it on me all the time. And obviously dont wanna leave it in my tent..

• 4 weeks later...

it's free. you give your name & get a ticket. don't loose it!

as for the next question, well it just got a little bit harder, now you asked it on a public forum. [/applause]