Anyone else coming from Australia?

Guest rich005

Have cut my epic Australian travels short to come back for the Big G. Returning to Cairns in September. Am aware of a couple of other Aussies that should be coming over as well. When are you all arriving and how long is your UK trip?

We have an Australian guy in our group! I have never met him. He is a friend of someone else in our group and is apparently flying via France, due to arrive Wednesday morning at 8am. Which is a bit of a problem as we always leave at 5am! Hoping he can change the flight.

Yeah coming over from Australia. Doing Nova Rock before glasto. Tend to do the festival circuit every year, but haven't done glasto yet. Looking forward to it though. Looks like it's got a fantastic vibe and an awesome lineup! Australians are always at festivals though - we tend to be over-represented for our population!

Nah :/ On my own, planning to do a bit of summer backpacking and then try to get a job, I've got dual citizenship but it will be my first time in the UK since I was a kid

Probably gonna meet up with a few forum rnadoms and hit the <_<

Crazy exciting and scary at the same time!

wicked man, spend the summer in the UK and work, nice

I'd like to go travelling, but work fulltime and id never be allowed enough time off to go

- should have gone after uni and before i got a job!