You me at six?

Guest MarkDavis

All the "emo" girls at my school think they are fit.

To be honest with you I think they look like Michael Jackson on a bad day.

Terrible, Terrible excuse for a band, and if you think they are mature then you really need to sort out your brain mate. They are a bunch of emo scene w*nkers and basically sum up why I hate "New" music so much.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

you cant say all new music is bad, it just seems that all the particularly awful new music is popular at the moment, there still are some brilliant new acts around theyre just a little bit more difficult to find, but yes i agree You me at six are awful, just pop punk without all the fun, and alot more whining

you cant say all new music is bad, it just seems that all the particularly awful new music is popular at the moment, there still are some brilliant new acts around theyre just a little bit more difficult to find, but yes i agree You me at six are awful, just pop punk without all the fun, and alot more whining

I'll sum up you me at six.. I'd rather listen to scouting for girls (whom i really do hate :D) than listen to you me at six :P

But hey.. everyone has opinions.. and im going to respect that :D

That genre of music would be listenable if there were a handful of bands that sounded similar. But there are absolutely tons of bands who sound exactly the same.

Just listened to them on myspace and they are even worse than the crap bands they are copying.