"Official" Pre Glastonbury Party/Meet at Africa Oye festival

Guest scouseLee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chocolate chips, or hundreds and thousands :P

Slightly off topic, but anyone going to Alabama 3 at o2 Liverpool Academy on the 12th? My gig going mate has rained off after a rather expensive night out last Friday, and got me wondering if any efests Glasto folk are going?

not going to make it this year as have to be at barbie till 6 . went last year and its lots of fun couldn't find the meet did get to try some food from quinneys for the first time. good fun even in rain may have a pop down on sunday.

Well excited about this. Thought I'd be home for Father's Day, but I'm going to be home a lot between now and Glasto because my poor mother has broken her hip! It's been 5 days and she's already zooming around the house like a demon though, I'm sure she could handle Glasto the way she's going!

It'll be good to meet some scouse Glasto kin - our camp is Toxteth Model Village, we've got a natty camp flag and everything. I'm sure I'll see a load of you at the meet, but if you see our flag over Park Home Ground pop by the camp and say hello :huh:

l_ab8531c676acd76bfc821f00fb028a32.jpg

Don't wish for storms in Liverpool! My folks are coming up to look after the cat and want to go to Southport for the day ;)

Edited by lofichic

Well excited about this. Thought I'd be home for Father's Day, but I'm going to be home a lot between now and Glasto because my poor mother has broken her hip! It's been 5 days and she's already zooming around the house like a demon though, I'm sure she could handle Glasto the way she's going!

It'll be good to meet some scouse Glasto kin - our camp is Toxteth Model Village, we've got a natty camp flag and everything. I'm sure I'll see a load of you at the meet, but if you see our flag over Park Home Ground pop by the camp and say hello :huh:

l_ab8531c676acd76bfc821f00fb028a32.jpg

Don't wish for storms in Liverpool! My folks are coming up to look after the cat and want to go to Southport for the day ;)

Thats an amazing flag!!

I'll appoint myself official weatherman, it seems as though the sun is having a rest, and shall be returning the week commencing 20th June all the way through to 30th August :angry:

That was the forecast for today, lets hope its f**king true!

I've never been to the Africa Oye thing, what goes on? whats it like?

Hey scousers and honoury scousers (like myself) !!!!

Will be there on the Saturday so will be looking out for ya all ! Cant wait ! Working on the sun (Work on the bar at the Phil, may have met some of ya !)

Live on princes road so will wonder over with girlfriend and meeting a few friends there, will be lookin out for you guy's tho, bring that flag along.

Browsed through these boards regularly the past few years but have'nt posted much till recently, think it's cos I missed out for glasto this year and still absolutely gutted ! A very long story that i wont bore u with but wont be making the pilgrimage to somerset for this year :)

Time to formulate a plan!!

There will be a Chai Chapel iirc opposite from the main stage at the rear of the field in the market area, we can meet outside there between 2pm - 4pm, if your coming later or you cant find us PM me for my moby before saturday morning, am happy to take calls from "lost" people :)

I will of course save some cake :lol: for latecomers......

Time to formulate a plan!!

There will be a Chai Chapel iirc opposite from the main stage at the rear of the field in the market area, we can meet outside there between 2pm - 4pm, if your coming later or you cant find us PM me for my moby before saturday morning, am happy to take calls from "lost" people :ph34r:

I will of course save some cake :huh: for latecomers......