***LAST DAY FOR REFUNDS****

Guest mike99

:lol:

What's with the rolling eyes reply? I'm not looking for a refund but there may be people out there who can't get the time off now/another commitment has come up (some guy posted on another thread about his brother's wedding for example) etc that may be seeking a refund and didn't realise this was the cut off date so this thread would prove useful.

It's been said many times that if you don't like Mike's threads then don't read them. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread, you're just being an arse.

;)

Thanks for the prompt Mike.

I'd forgotten what day it was today! Just sent an email to cancel my campervan ticket. Praying they won't just cancel the whole order! You never know!! I'm normally a glass half full person, but in this instance I'm more cautious!!

:wub:

What's with the rolling eyes reply? I'm not looking for a refund but there may be people out there who can't get the time off now/another commitment has come up (some guy posted on another thread about his brother's wedding for example) etc that may be seeking a refund and didn't realise this was the cut off date so this thread would prove useful.

It's been said many times that if you don't like Mike's threads then don't read them. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread, you're just being an arse.

:lol:

I paid extra money for the 'refund' option, think it was like a fiver or somthing, is that what this is?

I thought i could return my tickets up to the festival event (no idea why i thought this like) Feel abit weird now, as i wouldnt have paid for the extra money if i knew it was only up till this date. :blink: Theres still plently of time for somthing to go wrong :lol:*

*- i do however understand that they do need time to sell 'returned' tickets on.

I paid extra money for the 'refund' option, think it was like a fiver or somthing, is that what this is?

I thought i could return my tickets up to the festival event (no idea why i thought this like) Feel abit weird now, as i wouldnt have paid for the extra money if i knew it was only up till this date. :blink: Theres still plently of time for somthing to go wrong :lol:*

*- i do however understand that they do need time to sell 'returned' tickets on.