2 Bennicassim tickets wanted

Guest Big Game

Hi all, first post here so probably have a bit of a cheek asking, I know it's a long shot!

Myself and my girlfriend are getting married at the end of June and will be doing a bit of travelling around Spain for the honeymoon, starting in Bilbao, heading to San Sebastian and then onto the bull running in Pamplona before heading down to Barcalona. Anyway, we were then planning on spending our last weekend at Bennicassim before heading back to Dublin.

Well, given that the Oxegen and Electric Picnic fetivals over here haven't sold out this year I didn't think that Bennicassim would have done so by now until I went to get tickets last weekend and discovered to my horror that it had! And you can imagine how sick I was when I saw that 500 tickets went on sale last week but had been snapped up straight away! We weren't planning on camping anyway what with it being the honeymoon and that but can't really afford to pay €280 for 4 day tickets.

We'd be willing to pay slightly over the odds but obviously don't want to get fleeced.

Like I said, I know this is a long shot but just thought I'd put it out there, if anyone at all can help then PM me. All of you that are going enjoy it, hopefully we'll get there in the end!

Cheers.

hey there....

theres loads of tickets for sale on ebay..... i have 2 tickets + 9 days camping but as im un fortunately unable to go, i am selling them to the highest bidder...not fleecing but rather funding my holiday to ibiza in september... im open to offers though..... congrats too by the way :lol:

hey there....

theres loads of tickets for sale on ebay..... i have 2 tickets + 9 days camping but as im un fortunately unable to go, i am selling them to the highest bidder...not fleecing but rather funding my holiday to ibiza in september... im open to offers though..... congrats too by the way :unsure:

hi good luck wiv the tickets, if u find any i would like u to consider the fact that myself and sisters can no longer go to beni we did sell the tickets on ebay but look on amazon also.........

we have however four flights to alicante 30kg of luggage p/person included, departing 15th uly rtn 18th july up for grabs..... 200 per ticket..... there is a £60 name change fee but i will gladly pay that to cover some of our loss..... so should u need r no any1 in need please let me no and congratulations x

Hi all, first post here so probably have a bit of a cheek asking, I know it's a long shot!

Myself and my girlfriend are getting married at the end of June and will be doing a bit of travelling around Spain for the honeymoon, starting in Bilbao, heading to San Sebastian and then onto the bull running in Pamplona before heading down to Barcalona. Anyway, we were then planning on spending our last weekend at Bennicassim before heading back to Dublin.

Well, given that the Oxegen and Electric Picnic fetivals over here haven't sold out this year I didn't think that Bennicassim would have done so by now until I went to get tickets last weekend and discovered to my horror that it had! And you can imagine how sick I was when I saw that 500 tickets went on sale last week but had been snapped up straight away! We weren't planning on camping anyway what with it being the honeymoon and that but can't really afford to pay €280 for 4 day tickets.

We'd be willing to pay slightly over the odds but obviously don't want to get fleeced.

Like I said, I know this is a long shot but just thought I'd put it out there, if anyone at all can help then PM me. All of you that are going enjoy it, hopefully we'll get there in the end!

Cheers.

Cheers.