The Indie Guitar Music Festival

Guest johny2guitars

I have been following the Indie Guitar Music Festival. It's a new festival being organised by the Indie Guitar Company.

These guys have put together a cracking website www.indieguitarfestival.com :D

I like what they are doing here, the tickets are only £80 for three days. There are some top bands playing that span the last 10 years of Indie Rock - Starsailor, Cornershop alongside some great party cover bands - Complete Stone Roses etc. Best thing is these guys have their finger on the pulse with new music. They must have some inside information to get the King Blues on the line up. Featured yesterday on Radio 1's Live Lounge this is one hot band for 2009. :)

This is going to be a laid back party atmosphere and a great package for a full weekend’s music and fun for all. Check it out!

If you're into your new bands you should go to next week's The Great Escape festival in Brighton.

The festival mixes top headliners (The Charlatans, The Maccabees, Kasabian, Mystery Jets) with new up and coming bands and some more well-known but unsigned acts.

I went last year and it's an amazing atmosphere and the tickets are not too expensive either!

Edited by eFestivals