Who will everyone be going to see?

Guest babsy1983

Okay these threads have been done to death but wanted to come on here and see something other than the thread about the gazebo arses!! Who will everyone be keen to see over the weekend?

As long as I see the Editors I will be very happy!! :lol:

Edited by babsy1983

Peat Bog Faeries

British Sea Power

Shed Seven (maybe)

Ocean Colour Scene

Editors

3 Daft Monkeys

Alabama 3

Saw Doctors

Dangleberries

Eat lots of nice local food, drink some Black Isle Blonde Ale, laugh at people dressed up, retrieve son from lost children tent (several times)...and much , much more....

Peat Bog Faeries

British Sea Power

Shed Seven (maybe)

Ocean Colour Scene

Editors

3 Daft Monkeys

Alabama 3

Saw Doctors

Dangleberries

Eat lots of nice local food, drink some Black Isle Blonde Ale, laugh at people dressed up, retrieve son from lost children tent (several times)...and much , much more....

Peat Bog Faeries

British Sea Power

Shed Seven (maybe)

Ocean Colour Scene

Editors

3 Daft Monkeys

Alabama 3

Saw Doctors

Dangleberries

I was speaking to Mrs Red Day's cousin's son (red hair - you know who I mean). He said he wasn't sure if Mum and Dad would be going to Bella this year but he was hopeing his Uncle Red Day would be taking him instead! :P Don't blame me, I'm only the messenger!

definitely agree about it being really child friendly. We've been taking various kids with us since they were 9 and alway from the first they've wandered freely without us needing to worry.

On the subject of the thread title Editors, Seth & Alabama 3 unmissable for us :P

• 1 month later...