Alexisonfire to do the double set

Guest Chavmeisterdeluxe

I imagine they do it with the lock up style punk bands because they are cheapest bands they can get to play two sets that enough people would actually watch the different sets.

Is Punk music important anymore? Even orignal punk music was important because of the stuff that it inspired and came afterwards.

I never get this

I went to see Jimmy Eat World do their "hits" set on there main stage which happened to be thier 3rd gig out of 4 in 36 hours. The band seemed absolutely fed up and had a "3down 1 to go" attitude.

Now I could imagine JEW have the appeal to people wanting to catch them in the early afternoon instead of missing a "big" band to go see the in the evening (there are quite a mainstream band) but Anti-Flag, Alexisonfire. Do they really have mainstream appeal so people would want to see them for the same reasons as Jimmy Eat World? I dont think so.

Now I could imagine JEW have the appeal to people wanting to catch them in the early afternooninstead of missing a "big" band to go see the in the evening (there are quite a mainstream band) but Anti-Flag, Alexisonfire. Do they really have mainstream appeal so people would want to see them for the same reasons as Jimmy Eat World? I dont think so.