Camping it up

Guest steamin'-mcnab

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Tomo18 in the Router settings there should a security page and under that page somewhere should be a "ban" list or something along them lines (problem is it varies from router to router)

hey Tomo18 in the Router settings there should a security page and under that page somewhere should be a "ban" list or something along them lines (problem is it varies from router to router)

SO bored!! the bridge on the main road to where I work has been closed now for 3 weeks and wont be open for 2 more, and it has killed buisness the tourists cant find us because the signed diversions are rubbish to but it nicely!!!

/me hits head on table!

im bored too.............

posting this here too....

right update time...

found out a couple of days ago the supervisor i booked the time off with last year left without mentioning to my boss about me having a ticket for this year so got told yesterday that i wasnt allowed the time off for iow. after a night of crying my eyes out and feeing like shit i went into work this morning and explained the situation to the assistant manager and after a lot of sobbing from me ive finally got the time off BUT the only way i could get the time off was if i worked on the thursday and go straight from work. so now im not going to get to the festival till 6ish :lol: but its better than not being there at all i supose. they wanted me to work the monday but i lied and said the ferries finished eary on the sunday night. and thankfully two of the lovely boys at work have offered to cover the weekend for me so its all thanks to them really ;)

posting this here too....

right update time...

found out a couple of days ago the supervisor i booked the time off with last year left without mentioning to my boss about me having a ticket for this year so got told yesterday that i wasnt allowed the time off for iow. after a night of crying my eyes out and feeing like shit i went into work this morning and explained the situation to the assistant manager and after a lot of sobbing from me ive finally got the time off BUT the only way i could get the time off was if i worked on the thursday and go straight from work. so now im not going to get to the festival till 6ish :lol: but its better than not being there at all i supose. they wanted me to work the monday but i lied and said the ferries finished eary on the sunday night. and thankfully two of the lovely boys at work have offered to cover the weekend for me so its all thanks to them really :)

Edited by Tomo18

lucky :lol:

im sure you could get someone off here to save you a nice spot...plus you wll still get there before me :lol:

on the other hand i just got a tent from argos 4man meant to be £48.88 was only £24.44

if your still in need of a tent have alook good value in my opinion :lol:

Clicky Argos Tent £24.44

just glad im going - even if i will be getting there late!

just glad im going - even if i will be getting there late!

exactly!!

Hey,

Me and my m8 have decided to go to the Isle of Wight Festival this year, its only us two going and we havnt been before... would be good to meet ppl there who have been before and its is alway more fun when your with a crowd!!

What day and time would you recommend we get to the festival and where abouts is the best place to camp??

Cheers,

Hey,

Me and my m8 have decided to go to the Isle of Wight Festival this year, its only us two going and we havnt been before... would be good to meet ppl there who have been before and its is alway more fun when your with a crowd!!

What day and time would you recommend we get to the festival and where abouts is the best place to camp??

Cheers,

Best get there as early as possible - some of us are there for the gates opening at 12noon on Thursday. Definitely get there some time on the Thursday. We usually camp in White 2 I think. If you want to come join our camping site then join the MyFestivalGroup part of the site and we'll arrange a swapping of phone numbers nearer the time :lol:

I bought 2 :lol: great value... thought IVe always got the 2nd for another time ;) forward planning lol!

Party at Big Jocks! ;)

I've just put my tent up in the back garden to give it a wash. First time out since Bestival which was like the Somme without the mustard gas and artillery fire. I really want to sit out all afternoon now drinking cider and throwing empty cans at the neighbours. But as a 41 year old married man I can't do these things at home. Shame.

ill do it for you instead!!!

going to be house sitting my parents house all week so im going to make the most of their huge garden :)

ill do it for you instead!!!

going to be house sitting my parents house all week so im going to make the most of their huge garden :lol: