McFly,Will Young, Sharon Corr.

Guest griffinho

img0816n.th.jpg

Yum!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost 19 drinks like a fish,smokes like a chimney.

;)

i'll drink, anything. literaly. mostly a few bottles of rum and 2 cases of strongbow to start off the festival , then i just roll with whatever is at hand to keep the alcohol flowing till monday morning, sleep it off on the train, i usually travel from scotland but this year im living and working in the lake district.

Russellelly, we are taking The HardCore Elite to a whole new level this year my friend. Im thinking the HardCore Elite Extremists, something along those lines. Best idea wins a case of Bow at the festival peepz. it has to include the words "HardCore Elite" however :rolleyes:

Edited by steamin'-mcnab

i'll drink, anything. literaly. mostly a few bottles of rum and 2 cases of strongbow to start off the festival , then i just roll with whatever is at hand to keep the alcohol flowing till monday morning, sleep it off on the train, i usually travel from scotland but this year im living and working in the lake district.

Russellelly, we are taking The HardCore Elite to a whole new level this year my friend. Im thinking the HardCore Elite Extremists, something along those lines. Best idea wins a case of Bow at the festival peepz. it has to include the words "HardCore Elite" however :rolleyes:

Anything? I have a recollection of a dirty pint in Houston? No?

Hardcore Elite Extreme. Bloody hell. We'll need Wray & Nephew and Asbinthe. Ohh, and caramel Bailleys.

Anyone come up with a new addition to the HarcCore Elite name?

Also we'll be looking at making some honourary members this year, ive already got my eye on betty being made a full member so if anyone else thinks their hard enough, bring your drinking liver, any maybe a spare :D

As much as I hate to interrupt an utterly fascinating personal conversation, I feel I should get back to the topic being discussed.

Sharon Corr is indeed a rubbish add to the line-up, a dreary MOR dullard. Will Young, however, is one cool live act and the mighty McFly can do little wrong. Tom Fletcher is up there with Xenomania as the best songwriters of the last 10 years.

Add the Pixies and the Jaxx into the mix and you've got the 4th best line-up of the summer. Can't wait. :P

yey another mcfly fan!! :(

i was feeling slightly alone for a while!

shut it :lol: