All Tomorrows Parties - Nightmare Before Christmas

Guest The_Functions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know if the chalet sharing scheme will happen for this Nightmare before xmas atp? Have bought a 4 berth chalet, but now have at least 5 mates who wan to go. Anyone know how easy it'd be to sell on the other 2/3 tickets and chalet places if I bought another 4 berth?

According to the last.fm page the next announcement is imminent with somebody who seems to be one of the organisers(!?) saying that there could be an announcement today... here's to hoping.

P.S I don't think theres too much to rely on on the public enemy, buzzcocks and the fall rumour.

Source: http://www.drownedinsound.com/community/bo...stivals/4182031

I would like to be proved wrong however :lol:

Wounded Knees, Buzzcocks, f**ked Up....

YEAH MAN!!

Wounded Knees was pretty obvious, not a massive Spectrum fan but might check them out.

As of yet theres only Sun Ra Arkestra and Le Volume Courbe who I'm not familiar with, can anyone point us in the right direction!?

EDIT/PS: (I suppose the Buzzcocks rumour was true so I at least now have hope for The Fall and Public Enemy. Oh yeah, 5 more announced next week :lol:)

Edited by The_Functions

Wounded Knees, Buzzcocks, f**ked Up....

YEAH MAN!!

Wounded Knees was pretty obvious, not a massive Spectrum fan but might check them out.

As of yet theres only Sun Ra Arkestra and Le Volume Courbe who I'm not familiar with, can anyone point us in the right direction!?

EDIT/PS: (I suppose the Buzzcocks rumour was true so I at least now have hope for The Fall and Public Enemy. Oh yeah, 5 more announced next week :lol:)

Another great announcement. Hopefully J. Macsis will make it 3 performances with Dinosaur Jr. Still hoping for the Fall and Public Enemy.

I'm also hoping for The Raveonettes (new songs are sounding ace), The Twilight Sad, Malcom Middleton, The Warlocks, and although they played recently, Sleepy Sun would be nice too.

anyone want a 4 person self catering chalet for this?? 500squid ono..

PM me if you're interested.

Seriously pissed off that the 10years festival is the weekend after why couldn't we have been given a choice? Selling my MBV (although i would really love to see both MBV and Sonic Youth) to get tickets for the 10 years.

Seriously I think it's a bit of a joke that they announce this festival now like a couple of months later.

Oh well, Mudhoney, Melvins, EITS and Shellac will be worth all the f**king about.

Mr ATP man please book Built to Spill to perform Perfect From Now On as a Don't Look Back act.

We were only offered the venue for the Ten Years event weeks after we'd announced MBV due to how well it was selling, sorry about that. By that time over half of the tickets for the MBV event had gone. Not something we could predict or help.

Seriously pissed off that the 10years festival is the weekend after why couldn't we have been given a choice? Selling my MBV (although i would really love to see both MBV and Sonic Youth) to get tickets for the 10 years.

Seriously I think it's a bit of a joke that they announce this festival now like a couple of months later.

Oh well, Mudhoney, Melvins, EITS and Shellac will be worth all the f**king about.

Mr ATP man please book Built to Spill to perform Perfect From Now On as a Don't Look Back act.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...