Is it possible to pay £10 when i get to the site on the wed night

Guest calumtom19

• 1 month later...

EXACTLY MY PLAN! :)

I said this on another thread,

I dont have early entry, but were all turning up on wednesday regardless! :)

they cant refuse entry to anyone willing to give them £10 on the gate, that system worked perfectly last year, got them a lot of extra cash, and logically, there is no limit to the amount of people they can let it on wednesday as long as they have a weekend ticket! supply and demand!

• 2 weeks later...

People will turn up without early entry tickets, like they do every year. They can't turn them away as there is no where for them to go other than stand around outside for a day, which will get even more grief from the council, hence they will let them in like they do every year.

Still won't be any box office though

Edited by Jung

People will turn up without early entry tickets, like they do every year. They can't turn them away as there is no where for them to go other than stand around outside for a day, which will get even more grief from the council, hence they will let them in like they do every year.

Still won't be any box office though

So you expect FR to turn away the few 1000 people who turn up without an early entry ticket and let them either spend the night outside the festival making noise, or let them spill out into the town centre, again making a nuisance. I can't see the council being overly impressed if that happens, which means the only viable solution is just to let them in.

I'm not condoning it, I've already got my early entry anyway. Just saying it is possible every year, and I don't see why it will be any different this year.

FR don't let people in early out of kindness, they do it to keep themselves out of trouble

Edited by Budweiser

Yea but I don't think they were at the box office for the past two years either, you just turned up at the gate and showed your weekend ticket, and if you didn't have an early entry you gave them £10 and they let you in. I doubt it will be any different this year.

I think it's pathetic people go around causing nuisance full stop, but they will, so I guess FR will again have to do something about it

Yea but I don't think they were at the box office for the past two years either, you just turned up at the gate and showed your weekend ticket, and if you didn't have an early entry you gave them £10 and they let you in. I doubt it will be any different this year.