beatherder ,anyone else going

Guest easyride

What a gorgeous little hidden gem of a festival this is!!

We had a brilliant time, Rev & the Makers were fantastic, and the way the site's decorated is amazing, so much creativity and attention to little details that made me smile loads - love the stage in the trees, the sunken bar, the working mens club, the communal fire & mini stone circle :D

Totally going to be there next year, will make sure I keep an eye out for early bird tickets again too, for £45 its an absolute bargain :D

Edited by precious_lillywhite

Had a good weekend but really noticed a load more bagheads and dealers round the place this year... I mean, I know they don't exactly go amiss at a dance festival like this but round the campsites there was a pretty rough feel to it, some really shady characters hanging round in big groups. You couldn't turn round without seeing someone totally off their head. I saw a few people being carted off early in the morning, people dancing with puke on them, dealers offering 15 year old kids pills, etc.

All in all it's still a good little festival if you turn a blind eye to that sort of thing but I get the feeling word of mouth has gone round and a load of scruffs have cottoned on that they can take/deal whatever they want. Hope it doesn't end up with a few hardcore lunatics spoiling it for the mellow majority.

• 1 year later...