beatherder ,anyone else going

Guest easyride

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going, for the first time - which is very naughty of me as I only live 15 minutes down the road!

As I can't afford Glade this year, this looks like it'll be a cracker.

Can anyone tell me - I love me some hard and filthy electronica (gabba, hardcore, jungle etc) - will I be well catered for at Beat-Herder? If not I'm not too bothered as I'll happily stumble about to whatever's on, but if I can properly bang one out at some point then all the better. :(

Guest Flip

We are aiming, yet again, to get to Beat-Herder.. Have aimed to get there every time its happened but always failed, had early bird tickets last year and had to give em away!!

Anyway, can't make the Friday but aiming to get there for the Saturday and Sunday...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Prob going on the Friday - have tickets for something else Sunday/Monday so need a rest Saturday.

Flip - shame will miss each other again. Is the Hebden Brigde one happening again this year? Not seen owt about it.