Announcement Tomorrow (Tuesday)

Guest Red Day

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed 100%. There was a lot of criticism last year :D from people and Robert took that quite to heart. I for one had a long conversation with him in September at Loopallu regarding a lot of festival related stuff and they were close to pulling Bella last year at one point he told me.

So far out of those acts on that article, there is about 12 acts I would go and see.. that's more than the whole line up done fore me last year.

Fantastic line up Mr Hicks (I know you watch these forums now and then :D) so well done from me :)

Agreed 100%. There was a lot of criticism last year :D from people and Robert took that quite to heart. I for one had a long conversation with him in September at Loopallu regarding a lot of festival related stuff and they were close to pulling Bella last year at one point he told me.

So far out of those acts on that article, there is about 12 acts I would go and see.. that's more than the whole line up done fore me last year.

Fantastic line up Mr Hicks (I know you watch these forums now and then :D) so well done from me :)

offtopic, but vote ross tokely for player of the month on that poll. he's joint leader and my hero!

yup, it is. thought T and bella would be getting added, but bella looks extremely unlikely after this.

prefer last years :D

from what i know (which is most of it) peatbog faeries are the only ones id want to see. headliners would be okay i guess but nothing to get excited about.

Edited by Trixibell

I think they're a bit racy for you.

Editors, Ocean Colour Scene, Saw Doctors, Shed 7, BSP, Peatbogs, Alabama 3. I'm worried about clashes now :D

This is really fantastic IMO, big thumbs up to Mr.Hicks for pulling this out the bag!

offtopic, but vote ross tokely for player of the month on that poll. he's joint leader and my hero!