E FESTIVAL MEET ?

Guest jdizzle

TO RAVE IT UP WITH ALL THE NAMES FROM THE EFESTIVAL AND PUT A FACE TO THE NAME ?

THE PAST 3 YEARS THERES MEET A MEET WHERE EVERY ONE FROM THE FOURM MEETS UP ON THE THRSDAY NIGHT IS THIS GONNA HAPPEN THIS YEAR PEOPLE ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i'm up for soon of that. I've not really spoken to anyone direct on here but its a good way to make some friends, :-)

Unfortunately i wont be going to Leeds this year, though have for the last three or four years. The meets are a great way to meet people and another excuse to get drunk. Its also good camping with the efest camp if its going, nice having a large group of people to camp with.

Unfortunately i wont be going to Leeds this year, though have for the last three or four years. The meets are a great way to meet people and another excuse to get drunk. Its also good camping with the efest camp if its going, nice having a large group of people to camp with.

Thursday 7pm outside the main arena is the usual procedure. Bring twister & haribo.

There seem to be precious few regulars around the place this year! :P I'm not going this year for about 4 different reasons, I see on MSN that Essex has tickets to something....

Sadly not... well not really... reasons

1. was on a plane when the lineup & tickets came out

2. can't really afford £190 or whatever it was for a ticket right now

3. almost no holiday time from work.. even though the holiday year is only 8 days old :huh:

4. a load of my mates are in the states over festival weekend

5. most of the ones that are still here can't afford it either

6. there are 2 close mates birthdays, including a 30th over the weekend (she's already refused to go to leeds for it, she works in london now and wants to do something 'classy')

Wow... that's 6 reasons... i surprise myself! :P

Oh, I moved out of St Annes btw - no more Tiles for me! Thankfully though Blackpool town centre is a ten minute stagger away :P

woooh yeh,, more people! I still have my badge from last year that matt made...however it got totally soaked in the rain and its a bit wrinkly. I sooo hope its nice weather this year, i always said rain didnt bother me,, but the mud last year,,, after pulling my lovely wellies to bits (in future im staying away from trendy wellies and getting MAN wellies!!) i had my 4 pound primark shoes,,, and they were defeated in 3 minutes! Bare foot all the way!

this is gonna be a giggle an a half. My first festie meet and all that. I'll prob make a tit of myself but l don't care. :-)

So its at 7 outside the arena on thursday? Right ok. . . . . But outside the arena is a v big place, lol. Can anyone narrow it down a bit, these's gonna be alot of ppl there at that time of day (Y/N)

• 4 weeks later...