Anyone Road Trippin Beni?!?!?!

Guest Arcs_Libs_Strks

Ola Beni Party Animals,

This will be my 4th year of Benicassim and to the ones of you who havn't bin B4, it's totally bad ass!!!

First year I went I road tripped it with my brother n his mates n it wer such a laff (If adventure is ya thing that is)

Well this year 8 or so of my mates are chucking in some moneys n we're picking up a mini bus to which we will throw ourselves and a selection of beni essentials (Gazeebos/Lylos/Hammocks) in and hit the road.

Basic plan is 5 days gettin down there mainly statyin in south of france with huge gorges, mountians, waterfalls for fishing, rock diving, white water raftin n that, then Beni!!!!!!, then 5 days gettin back with the same sorta south of france thing.

Has this crossed any of your minds, is ther n e one out ther?!?!?

One Love in the jungle guys :P x

Ive driven there and back before and its fun. Just make sure theres enough of you o share the driving as I did the entire 1200miles back in a day and a half cos my mate took a massive amount of acid and I had to get him home. Took the shine off going through Andorra to be honest.

Its fun, try and get to the coast as quickly as you can and travel along the med, its stunning.

This year im going to cycling the whole route on my own. Fancies a challenge, and a 30 day 1100 mile bike ride seemed like the one.

Good luck, look out for my tshirt asking for your sponsorship (trying to get some money for autism). Oh, make sure you bring obscene amounts of laughing gas to sell, you'll make a killing and its completely legal.