www.leedsfestival2009.com

Guest JonboyT05

I personally know its a website to avoid, but unfortunately a friend of mine didn't so i was wondering if and of use have used this site in the past and had any luck with receiving genuine tickets and is they still away round of getting there money back. Thanks

i would advise your friend to go to the bank and see if they can get the transaction cancelled somehow. the chance of actually getting tickets from any of these sites is very low, and not worth the risk and stress that comes along with it. you're better off buying them from a seller with a good, long 100% reputation on ebay.

One of my friend's booked from the Reading equivelant of this. Told her to cancel tickets ASAP, I'd rather trust ebay than that site tbh.

On the plus side; I think she managed to cancel the transaction, but I'm sure she went down her bank within the hour.

Edited by SJH

it's not worth the risk!

look at this way:

you won't get your tickets

i know being hopeful can feel better, but if you don't want to be disappointed then you need to face reality. you will not get your tickets. these websites can never deliver the amount people have asked for. very few get their tickets.

cancel it as soon as possible. batches of tickets are released many times leading up to the festival. keep an eye on these forums and you'll find them.

SeeTickets is currently selling all ticket types again. but don't worry if you can't snatch this batch up, there will be more! so don't give up! but if you really want to be there, cancel those tickets. i know how gutting it is from a past experience - please don't risk it!

Edited by tomisnothere