08 mud

Guest Kill

• 1 month later...
errmmm I know you had rain/mud running up to fest at leeds and did see that death valley of mud into campsites but main arena was fine IMO little bit of mud and no rain hardly a nightmare.

I was in bliss at Leeds as been at V week before which was knee deep in mud across most the site(after sat nite downpour) and pissed it down for most the w/end too it was hell weather/mud fest

I've been to kendal calling a couple of times. Last years fully prepared me for the mud at leeds.....nobody would be believe me when i said it was worse at kendal than leeds.

I was a little bit tipsy on the fridasy night at kendal and spent most of the night sliding face first down hills

Last year the mud was mental!!!! Too much of it!

I was walking back to my tent on the Friday afternoon for something, was myself and one my boots got stuck when trying to walk so just fell on my arse there and then. Then I couldn't get up, these 4 guys were just standing killin themselves laughing at me! (I think I would have to if it was someone else!) I had to shout them to come over and help me up, it was that bad! :(

• 3 weeks later...

The mud is ok except when you are trudging through and the person in front of you stops for a chat. If you stop, you sink. Not good.

friends rang us on the wed night last year to say they didn't wanna stay any more and were so miserable they wanted to go home! Made me even more determined to have a good time when I got there. Good for the leg muscles too!

Having said that, hoping for a very VERY sunny Leeds weekend ;)

twas a rite nightmare beside the shops and beside the can van.

my mate had to buy a pair of wellies 3 sizes to big cos thats all they had left. he fell over more times with them on than he did with his trainers on!! :)