This is how i feel right now....

Guest thoumasked

there were tickets kicking around at about 5am today, and the link from radiohead's site is still up and takes you through to seetickets. http://www.radiohead.com/tourdates/ obviously without putting in my card details i don't know for sure there are any left in that allocation but there are options for weekend and day tickets...

this is my 5th year at reading, and my first year where i have actually got my tickets on the release night. I always book the next day off just in case and for the fast 5 years i have sat constantly refreshing the sold out sign till it says purchase tickets. they ALWAYS release batches the day after, and if you wanna go badly enough sit on your ass for ther next ten hours and KEEP REFRESHING BUDDY!!!

Edited by jenko872000

i still can't get my Reading ticket, to say i am pissed off is a major understatement :-( just gonna keep checking all week for more to be released once they sort out the duplicate orders.

FWIW tho i have just spoke to a very helpful man from Seetickets and he said duplicate orders are being cancelled through the system all the time throughout the day so keep checking as they will put them back up as soon as they can. just HOPE i get one

would you consider using a site like scarletmist nearer the time of the festival? that's a site that instead of people selling tickets for profit like on ebay it's for gig goers who for whatever reason can't go to the gig/festival so put it on there and sell it for it's face value, basically an ethical way of passing your ticket onto someone who can make use of it if you can't.

if not, maybe ask around people you know? i know it's frowned upon people selling tickets but i always hear about people having spare tickets and wanting to get rid of them (and i'm not saying buy off touts, although that is an option, i mean people who are basically doing the same thing as on scarlet mist, but via word of mouth not the internet, it's how i got my ticket for last year, someone who worked with a friend of mine double booked reading with their holiday so had two tickets and just sold them at face value so they didn't go to waste) xx

but yeah there will also be another batch of tickets back on seetickets eventually so keep a keen eye out!

Don't give up dude, you'll get one.

I was in the same boat last year (but for Leeds) I had the backdoor links bookmarked on my laptop and on my work computer. Every spare minute I'd refresh, quite a few times at work I'd see them for sale through the summer (always JUST before payday so I couldn't get one)

Anyway, the day before, I STILL didn't have a ticket, and was about to bid on a ticket on Ebay (someone who lived close enough for me to go pick the ticket up there and then and I was DESPERATE!) and thought "I'll just have another look on seetickets" clicked on, and could order... I ended up ringing them to check they actually had some, and the girl said they'd had 15 returned that day so I got mine.

Not saying you'll have to wait til the day before, but I saw loads of opportunities through May, June & July, and I'm sure it'll be the same for Reading.

Good Luck x