Backdoor links

Guest Ant_1310

Right I know there are probs a few of these floating around now I have some meself but a lot of them have just turned into discussions therfore meaning people are going to have to trawl through discussions to get to the gold at the end of the rainbow Every second counts we all know this

So I have created this thread quite late in the hope that it will not be overun by discussions etc. I ask please only post backdoor links on here so ppl can get straight to them. Not long now!!!

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!

Its the seetickets link, i don't see how people cannot see that. You need to panic less, im not some scammer i bought 2 tickets using that link myself and the link is also been put up by people on the official leeds forum.

If you didn't get confirmation you can retrieve by going to seetickets and going through customer services option at the top of the page and then retrieve your reference number. All you need to do is enter last 4 digits of card you used and your post code.

Id post a direct link but half of you would think im scamming you again.

lol ! You can not blame people for being worried, I bought two through that, and I have had the confirmation, about 6 hours later. But can't check any details on their website cos it just keeps crashing.