Have you really been to them all...

Guest RichardH

• 1 month later...

Whilst making a space in my trophy cabinet for my 100% SS attendance shield I thought I'd just return this thread to the top of the pile. I'm sure it will only be for a brief time before the next announcements land tomorrow .

So, do we have a complete list of special laminate holders? Namely:-

Rob372

Rob372's mates JJ and Jazz Dave

Alfie672

SeanTizz

RichardH

RichardH's god daughter

That'll be a pretty short print run.....which surely justifies the inclusion of Team "all but one", comprising:

Me, ahem

Kerplunk

Jonleigh

Unihammer

LLCoolPhil and Daughter (under the away goals rule)

Rob372

Alfie672

SeanTizz

RichardH

RichardH's god daughter

That'll be a pretty short print run.....which surely justifies the inclusion of Team "all but one", comprising:

Me, ahem

Kerplunk

Jonleigh

Unihammer

• 1 month later...

Rob372

Alfie672

SeanTizz

RichardH

RichardH's god daughter

Me, ahem

Kerplunk

Jonleigh

Unihammer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it a Black Tie affair ?

This appeared on a different thread recently

Summer Sundaes, I've been to them all, I've enjoyed them all.

The line up for 2009 already looks like it has the potential to be the best one ever.

I'm not even going to ask when the next announcement is, I'm that impressed.

Anyway it got me thinking about something we've been meaning to do for a while and never got round to, which is to produce a a special laminate for those hardy souls who are looking forward to their 9th year.*

It would have no function whatsoever. Wouldn't get you any more access, or free drinks, or anything

but it would

1. Give those people - including my goddaughter who's only 10 - a warm glow

2. Really irritate kaybee who didn't come to the first one because she 'couldn't be arsed' and be a thread that Andy Black can't join in on (double whammy!)

3. Be quite posey (is that how it's spelt?)

Anyway the problem is if we search our box office records we can't find many, but there must surely be a few of you out there. If anyone can think of a good way of how to prove it, we'll do it.

(oh, and it will probably say 'and it is as good as it used to be....)

* working doesn't count Mr Discoboots

Hey Rob,

I think I might have suggested (though I might not have) that we combine the efests meet with the Presentation of the I've Been to Them All Laminates Awards Ceremony. (Have a look at the thread on meets). What do you reckon? It might even mean that the meet runs to double figures.

We will have to try and secure Richard H's availability between MCing duties to do the presentation.

I for one will be wearing full evening dress and it is anticipated that the event will be covered in the style pages of Tatler/Vogue/Heat/Take a Break.

Kaybee

Hey Rob,

I think I might have suggested (though I might not have) that we combine the efests meet with the Presentation of the I've Been to Them All Laminates Awards Ceremony. (Have a look at the thread on meets). What do you reckon? It might even mean that the meet runs to double figures.

We will have to try and secure Richard H's availability between MCing duties to do the presentation.

I for one will be wearing full evening dress and it is anticipated that the event will be covered in the style pages of Tatler/Vogue/Heat/Take a Break.

Kaybee