Feel good glastonbury clips

karlpowell

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably been posted before but I always associate this one with Glastonbury. I love this version in the tent too.

I'm sure we'll hear it a few times across the many times GA are playing this year. I certainly hope so, anyway.

If you don't wanna be there right now after turning this up loud, you have no soul. We're inside three weeks people...

Edited by SPTFRE

So many of these great videos are from gigs I was at. That Pyramid stage 2000 one, I am almost certain that the camera is pointing right at where we were stood, but I can't make us out (my bright red shaggy mane should stand out).

Little Talks in 2013 was a real stand out moment, for me. Me, my kids and friends front and centre, had a brilliant time :)

Probably been posted before but I always associate this one with Glastonbury. I love this version in the tent too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LdLv3BsOvU

I'm sure we'll hear it a few times across the many times GA are playing this year. I certainly hope so, anyway.

If you don't wanna be there right now after turning this up loud, you have no soul. We're inside three weeks people...

Oh my god! This made me rush big time. The crowd are amazing here as well. I'm gutted GA Aren't playing live this year. A dj set won't be the same.

Feel good in the sense that even if it rains, it won't be as bad as this :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJi56wIE93Q

I don't remember it being that bad, I had a great time, I think I rocked up in trainers only that year too. Bloody press, always on the search for the odd puddle to film eh. :)

Mind you I wasn't pitched up at the bottom of Pennards.

I don't remember it being that bad, I had a great time, I think I rocked up in trainers only that year too. Bloody press, always on the search for the odd puddle to film eh. :)

Mind you I wasn't pitched up at the bottom of Pennards.

I was halfway up Pennards, but the rivers feeding the lake at the bottom just missed us. The flood at the bottom of the hill was complete carnage.

First thing I did that morning was wade to the Other Stage for a Growler. Like you, I still had an excellent festival :)

I was halfway up Pennards, but the rivers feeding the lake at the bottom just missed us. The flood at the bottom of the hill was complete carnage.

First thing I did that morning was wade to the Other Stage for a Growler. Like you, I still had an excellent festival :)

Whats oxleyers like when coping with rain?

Oh man, why did you do this to me, I was all set to sit through some unknown Weller tunes then The Who, now I'm truly torn, epic.

Having said that I've got to drive home in the morning so maybe play it safe.

Fuck that man your at Glastonbury. Everyone is more or less in the same boat Monday morning. Finish with a bang my man. No regrets!

Whats oxleyers like when coping with rain?

I've never camped there, but I've not noticed any big issues as long as you're nowhere near the paths or the toilets (but those are general camping rules anyway!).

The flood in Pennards in 2005 was caused by the railway track at the bottom acting like a dam (oh, and an enormous amount of water). The drainage in that area has been massively improved so it can't happen again. In the Oxylers area I'm pretty sure most of the water ended up running off down the slope towards the Other Stage, which was basically a huge shallow lake on Friday morning.

Edited by Cheesey

• 3 months later...