Feel good glastonbury clips

karlpowell

I've managed to ignore this thread for months but have my glasto going mate coming round tonight for drinks and generally talking about the festival so will go through them. Apart from what's already on here are there any longer length films like the julien temple documentaries anyone would recommend?

http://youtu.be/rmu3PM4UCLQ

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite on topic, but this rather quaint look at a different side of the festival was on Radio 4 last night, 11.30pm. It can be iPlayered for a week.

Rocking the Rails at Castle Cary

Series 13 Episode 4 of 4

Duration: 30 minutes

First broadcast: Friday 12 July 2013

Location, location, location - it's everything for idyllic Castle Cary Station, a quiet, sleepy commuter stop on the Great Western train line - because this particular sleepy station in Somerset just happens to be the closest station to Worthy Farm - home of the Glastonbury Festival.

Eh up Perks!

How was BT? Despite the weather, I was jealous as Hell all weekend.

Gnomicide.. dude....it was immense. Had way too much fun - totally spangled the whole weekend..you must be back next year. Get to do it all again in 3 weeks :-)

These were ace, special guests on the Sunday...would love to see them at Glastonbury again and I'm not even a fan of theirs, they just have something about them live. awesome

Not quite on topic, but this rather quaint look at a different side of the festival was on Radio 4 last night, 11.30pm. It can be iPlayered for a week.

Rocking the Rails at Castle Cary

Series 13 Episode 4 of 4

Duration: 30 minutes

First broadcast: Friday 12 July 2013

Location, location, location - it's everything for idyllic Castle Cary Station, a quiet, sleepy commuter stop on the Great Western train line - because this particular sleepy station in Somerset just happens to be the closest station to Worthy Farm - home of the Glastonbury Festival.

Really enjoyed that. Interesting that ME financed their new ticket machine.

This was part of the last set I saw at Glastonbury. Little did I know I was going to get screwed by the See ticket system for the next 5 years! Still, finally getting back this year and can't wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl11dPQrcYo

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The first two minutes capture my fav part of day at a festival...sun has just gone down and everyone is getting bang on it :)

Nice vid, have they stopped people having little fires on the pyramid field now? Did they also ban the candle stick things?

• 2 months later...

In case anyone had forgotten, this is the best thread in the history of this forum. I love to watch the performances, clips of other people's experiences and general feel good posts in this thread. It gets me in the mood every year :)

I don't know if this has been posted before on another thread, but I just noticed that someone has uploaded what appears to be a complete set Channel 4 1995 coverage. 7 parts.. Nearly 10 hours in total but to be fair it was a great lineup that year and I prefer the C4 stuff to what the BBC do now.