Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

ilovesausage.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P The horizontal brother of that huge F/O great flag. Grrrrrrr x lots

Wouldn't buy anything from there if it was the last stall on earth and I hadn't eaten for months never mind just being one of thousands at Glasto that I've been working my way round and pigging out on all day :P Note the lack of queue :P Maybe that advertising stunt wasn't quite such a good idea after all !

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P The horizontal brother of that huge F/O great flag. Grrrrrrr x lots

Wouldn't buy anything from there if it was the last stall on earth and I hadn't eaten for months never mind just being one of thousands at Glasto that I've been working my way round and pigging out on all day :P Note the lack of queue :P Maybe that advertising stunt wasn't quite such a good idea after all !

Am I the only tempted to email therm via their website and state should I see that f***ing flag this year I may do some Bad Stuff to either the flag or the bearer of the flag?

Am I the only tempted to email therm via their website and state should I see that f***ing flag this year I may do some Bad Stuff to either the flag or the bearer of the flag?

Done and done. Really polite message left to say please please please no flag at Pyramid Stage this year - well, it was worth a try :P

Done and done. Really polite message left to say please please please no flag at Pyramid Stage this year - well, it was worth a try :P

What's their email and website please? I feel like doing the same. I like flags but not f**king adverts!

What's their email and website please? I feel like doing the same. I like flags but not f**king adverts!

S'ok, I had reply back saying no flag from them this year, they said it got stolen last year - think I stuck it in the flags thread :P

4344197022_cd08d2735e_o.jpg

I know I'm a bit late with this, but what is this place? What is a Thali? Is it like curry? Where is it? More info, SVP.

Thanks. It's just that this place LOOKS completely brilliant and I want to know more.

I know I'm a bit late with this, but what is this place? What is a Thali? Is it like curry? Where is it? More info, SVP.

Thanks. It's just that this place LOOKS completely brilliant and I want to know more.

If memory serves me correctly it is between Jazz World and the stone circle on the left, and nearer Jazz World than the stone circle. I had a coffee there at about 04.00AM on Sunday morning, about 6 sugars, nice.

Great nosh .. 'nuff said :P But Clicky Ye Here for more info :P As for directions, best I can do is say it's in Greenfields so head for Stone Circle with eyes right .. or maybe it's left as suggested above ! Somewhere up in that general direction anyways.

Edited by mikeb

If memory serves me correctly it is between Jazz World and the stone circle on the left, and nearer Jazz World than the stone circle. I had a coffee there at about 04.00AM on Sunday morning, about 6 sugars, nice.

Great nosh .. 'nuff said :P But Clicky Ye here for more info :P

Thanks, chaps - and thanks James for posting the photo. It looks amazing - I can't believe I've never seen it before. It wasn't new for last year was it? That would excuse my actions. But I've been to 5 Glastonburys, I LOVE Indian cuisine and have never seen this place. I feel disgusted with myself.

There was one in the Park too. Great for breakfast, which you might not expect from an Indian food stall!

Thali cafe is just round the corner from me in Brizzle and I'd say I eat there once at week at the very least. £7 for 2 people take out is a bargain. :P

There was one in the Park too. Great for breakfast, which you might not expect from an Indian food stall!

Thali cafe is just round the corner from me in Brizzle and I'd say I eat there once at week at the very least. £7 for 2 people take out is a bargain. :P

I camped right by The Park in 2008 and went around it all the frigging time, but STILL didn't know about this place.

I am currently punching my own face in.

Remember the place

I think Thali basically means 'plate of food' Its our version of a buffet .. Usually small portions of

regional taster curry dishes in metals dishes

I've had some lovely thali's can't remember if i've tried the thali place at glasto tho

They were at EOTR in 2008...

We ate there a couple of times.... Very good.