Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

1 minute ago, Quark said:

NBJ fritters....you bloody tosser 😂

Mark!  😉 I've had half of my first pint.... And I'm bloody greeting again! This could prove to be embarrassing if it continues until Sunday. See you tomorrow.... You'll spot me easily. The crying Scotsman. With the inferior @Curlygirl cherry Bakewell. What is her recipe?

5 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Mark!  😉 I've had half of my first pint.... And I'm bloody greeting again! This could prove to be embarrassing if it continues until Sunday. See you tomorrow.... You'll spot me easily. The crying Scotsman. With the inferior @Curlygirl cherry Bakewell. What is her recipe?

Smack. Pretty sure it's smack. Moreish.

Will endeavour to catch you somewhere over the weekend, I'll be shouting tosser in the Cockmill as much as I can get away with

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, WM90V said:

How much are we looking for a can of pop/mixer this year?

Full fat coke is £6.50 for a muiltipack (10 x 330ml) at the coop which I thought was pretty decent by festival standards. They also had the lesser variants but obviously I didn't clock the prices of those.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barry Fish said:

£10 ???

These prices are crazy...

Barry, you go to America/Disney and these prices are cheap as chips in comparison to the parks.  I know you post shit to get a reaction so I've fucked up by replying  but why not ease up on trolling a Glastonbury forum on the Glastonbury weekend and let people spend their hard earned money on what they want.  This threads for seeing food that's available at Glastonbury and you're posts are just gonna stop people posting which benefits no one.

Anyway, fuck it. Hope you enjoy the festival... there are plenty of 5 pound meal deals available and a Co-Op if you think it's all overpriced.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

Oh do go fuck off - I was genuinely shocked at the prices...

The potion sizes in the USA parks are quite a bit bigger and better than the ones I responded too.

Everyone knows costs are rising and it's heavily hitting businesses who provide food, hence prices are rising. 

As Jeff says there are plenty of lower priced alternatives - indeed they've ensured that's the case. 

44 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Round the side of the pyramid is a Greek place. Avoid the pork though. My mate got it yesterday and was big slices of pork. Get the chicken! 

It's for my girlfriend, who is veggie so no worries about the meat!