Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

13 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Anything decent near JP? I'm gonna be there a lot

typically half man, half burger are on the path down towards beat hotel/san remo, and while i dont eat a lot of red meat at all, ill forego that for one of their burgers 😄

• Thanks 1

In 2017 I'm pretty sure I was walking from West Holts towards the railway track, and on my left was a Thai street food place. Pretty sure it was there anyway... anyone back this up? I think it was varying prices and you could select a number of dishes to go on your tray. Was bloody sublime.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2022 at 12:58 PM, Quark said:

The jerk chicken place by the Bread and Roses was great. When I asked if they had any bammy tucked away they gave me extra chicken as I think was the only person that had ever asked them for it! They did a mean brown stew chicken as well.

You have my attention.

Remind me where Bread & Roses is? My bearings are all over the show (until Wednesday)

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

You have my attention.

Remind me where Bread & Roses is? My bearings are all over the show (until Wednesday)

Walk  down from Leftfield towards the Bandstand and Pyramid, past the Cornish Arms and through the tree line over the bridge. Down on the corner near Babylon Uprising.

Don't know if it's still there, that would have been in 2015. It was bloody good though!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Quark said:

Fritters are normally my first scran of the festival 🥰

Just to let you know (as I know you're a fan) Goodness Gracious only have 2 pitches this year - at the meeting point and to the left of the Other. Been a shake up of vendors this year. Hoping to get their Pyramid pitch back for future festivals. 

6 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Just to let you know (as I know you're a fan) Goodness Gracious only have 2 pitches this year - at the meeting point and to the left of the Other. Been a shake up of vendors this year. Hoping to get their Pyramid pitch back for future festivals. 

Out of upvotes but thanks Dizzy. Those are usually the ones I hit anyway, so they'll not be losing any business from me 😄

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

Anyone got any good breakfast food recommendations near to William's Green, T&C, West Holts?

The Children's World Cafe in Bella's Field, next to the Caberet tent do breakfast rolls or fry ups and are pretty good value as well. The money they make helps support the Children's World Charity which is based in Glastonbury. Good place to pop into for food on the way to the South East Corner at night too

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, mufcok said:

Anyone got any good breakfast food recommendations near to William's Green, T&C, West Holts?

If it's still there, a Manic Organic breakfast is essential. Worth trekking for. Anyone confirm if they are onsite this year?

8 minutes ago, moams said:

Anyone recommend any breakfast places that are gluten free on site? Something that is substantial but I get it’s going to be hard at a festival 

MAybe something from the Goan Fish Curry at WH? (not your usual bacon and egg breakfast but quite filling)

• Upvote 1