Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

(there was a story about them getting kicked out of the festival a few years back, but cannot remember why/what all I remember is decent food and a decent group of people)

Turned out that it was a load of bollocks. They missed a year (possibly two?) due to commitments building orphanages in eastern Europe. The folks that set up their fantastic cafe were otherwise engaged so they had to miss festivals during that time. As they made no major press announcement rumours flourished to fill the information vacuum.

Turned out that it was a load of bollocks. They missed a year (possibly two?) due to commitments building orphanages in eastern Europe. The folks that set up their fantastic cafe were otherwise engaged so they had to miss festivals during that time. As they made no major press announcement rumours flourished to fill the information vacuum.

Think they were gone for 3 years total (2008/09/10).

The rumours spread easily because a few years prior to that, Reading Festival and perhaps others did actually (publicly) ban them based partly on their political material.

Think they were gone for 3 years total (2008/09/10).

The rumours spread easily because a few years prior to that, Reading Festival and perhaps others did actually (publicly) ban them based partly on their political material.

They were definitely there in 2010.

One sausage, some sliced potatoes was £7 IIRC There are two stalls, one in West Holts and one in the main market area aka Babylon..... tried it once would not return as better food to be found..

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/info/food.php?fid=107

Edited by StoneCircle

There's nothing special about the Growler, people go on about it because it had a picture of Pauline Fowler's face on the side of the van. The sort of people who think Mr T T-shirts are funny.

I thought it was very filling and not bad price. Makes a good lunch. I'm in

The growler sounds pretty standard fare... I'm more looking forward to stuff that I wouldn't make at home. Fish Curry, Lebanese stuff, stuffed grape leaves etc. They all look awesome.

There's nothing special about the Growler, people go on about it because it had a picture of Pauline Fowler's face on the side of the van. The sort of people who think Mr T T-shirts are funny.

I don't know what type of food you two have at home, but it's a pretty extreme meal to me, one I'd definitely call special. I wouldn't have it, purely 'cause it's not my type of thing, because of how mad it is.

I don't know what type of food you two have at home, but it's a pretty extreme meal to me, one I'd definitely call special. I wouldn't have it, purely 'cause it's not my type of thing, because of how mad it is.

It's just an enlarged bacon, cheese and chips bap from the sounds of it... I have bacon and cheese baps... just add chips :S