Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

Didn't they have to close down for hygeine reasons? Pity - their food was lush (and the stall always seemed clean to me). Mind you, The Lamb Man who's taken its pitch is pretty damn good too.

It was only bread garlic and cheese couldn't have been to bad lol I haven't tride the new lamb man but I will make a b line for them in June woohoo :)

8062928829_0403fc6ed1_z.jpg

Bought this somewhere near Leftfield. Was a salad bar type place, paid £4.50 to fill your pot with whatever you liked from the bar. It was awesome. Don't be put off by look the seaweed wraps either, they were bloomin' lovely.

What a shame! They look delish but I'm allergic to seaweed .... Gutted just isn't the word!!

Death to Le Grand Bouffet or whatever it's called. When will people realise that spending 6 or 7 quid for a smallish bowl of buttery potatoes with a sausage on top is actually a rip off? Makes the Manic Organic look like saints. Well they are in comparison... my only 'beef' with the Manics being the neverchanging menu since 1856 and counting.

Death to Le Grand Bouffet or whatever it's called. When will people realise that spending 6 or 7 quid for a smallish bowl of buttery potatoes with a sausage on top is actually a rip off? Makes the Manic Organic look like saints. Well they are in comparison... my only 'beef' with the Manics being the neverchanging menu since 1856 and counting.

"La Tartiflette Originale" (sliced potatoes cooked in creamy Reblochon cheese with smoked bacon), Pure pork sausage cooked in white wine and magic herbs."

It's far from "buttery potatoes with a sausage on top", and worth every penny. But each to their own.