Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

No, you don't, mike.

Almost without exception, you only post to threads you have created, and I see you once again have selfishly bumped this thread, when there are far more worthwhile threads in existence, especially at this point in time.

Just had a look through the past few pages - Storm - what is your problem with this thread and with Mike?

You obviously have one, because you reply to it often enough. If you don't like it, ignore it. With the countless dupe threads on the first page of the board, I applaud the guy for bumping an old thread.

'Far more worthwhile threads' - hmm, personally speaking, I'm chuffed I've secured my ticket, and have already started Glastobating about next year's trip. I've been looking at other threads other than anything to do with ticket day, and I daresay I'm not alone in doing that.

So what if he hasn't posted any photos? Others have - and I for one have learned a few tips for next year as a result. That goat curry for example. Looks marvellous.

The vast majority of stuff you post on these boards is great and useful, but I think you need to stop picking on Mike quite as often as you do. Sorry to single you out, and no offence intended but let's talk about some nice Glasto-related positives, eh?

Let's all be friendly and focus on the happy fact that we're going to one of the best places on the planet in a few months time.

Peace. And pies. With gravy. :)

Well said Langdale Wolf. I, for one found this thread useful and informative. Lots of great food for £20/day. Means I don't have to worry about food for my first Glasto. Bring enough cash for food, a few nibbles to keep me going. jobs a good 'un.

Now, where's the what's the most efficient/drinkable unchilled drink to bring thread? My mate who had his first Glasto this year, and whom I put a deposit down for next year for was on red wine and coke I reaccal him telling me. Sounds ghastly, but probably better than tequila and coke which I resorted to once when tequila was the only spirit to hand and coke the only mixer.

In fact, I'll start the thread myself dang nabbit. Only 261 days to go :-) Now's the time to start planning

Just had a look through the past few pages - Storm - what is your problem with this thread and with Mike?

Simple.

If a thread has legs, then it lives.

A valuable thread doesn't need to be constantly buoyed by its creator telling us that he just had a sandwich, or he went to Burger King and had a whopper.

It's perpetuating a state of stagnation in the most banal way possible!

Simple.

A valuable thread doesn't need to be constantly buoyed by its creator telling us that he just had a sandwich, or he went to Burger King and had a whopper.

I agree with your statement but alot of new members will have joinded and this thread is a must for newbies

I agree with your statement but alot of new members will have joinded and this thread is a must for newbies

In what way is it a *must*???????

If you really wanted to make it useful, you'd go back through the posts, and start a new thread with a list, detailing Where the stalls are, How much it costs, Review of the quality, plus picture where applicable.

No newbie is going to be wading through this crap, most of which is you just bumping it.

Simple.

But it's been useful to people.

I prefer old threads to be bumped like this rather than have 5 or 6 started because people are too lazy to use the search function. Look how many topics are on the 1st page of the forum - loads all very similar that could all have been merged into a single thread. Few of which are as interesting and informative as this one.

Also, just because a thread goes down a few pages doesn't mean people won't want to read it. It just gets swamped by the duplicate threads - especially on ticket day with shite like 'how many times did you click refresh' or 'poll - should I leave my goldfish with my mum or take it down the charity shop?' clogging up the first page. A lot of people don't know there is more than 1 page so it gets lost in the mess.

Cut the guy some slack. If you're going to have a go at him, at least have a go about his 'More tickets on sale' thread he's just started. That IS a bit pointless! <_<

Be careful what you wish for....

"At the request of Langdale Wolf...."

Nah... I couldn't do that to you... you're too fluffy. :huh:

:):)

Be careful. I bite. :)

I heard theres a jamaican place in the the jazzworld thats good.Also a good place in the park. Anyone remember prices

Yes, just by the Brothers Bar - all roads lead to the Brothers Bar.... mmm....

Goan Fish Curry and the Lamb from Arabian Bites were both amazing! So tasty, just look for the Q!

goan stall was my last meal of glasto and was very pleased with it, (tho the staff looked pooped)

i had rice n peas, jerk chicken and banana fritters

goan stall was my last meal of glasto and was very pleased with it, (tho the staff looked pooped)

i had rice n peas, jerk chicken and banana fritters

I think you are confused... Rice n Peas, Jerk Chicken and Banan fritters is Caribbean food...

Sausage 99 from the Pie and Mash shop just up from the JP tent at the end of the Dance Village. It was the best thing I ate all weekend, before that I'd been eating bacon and pizza constantly. My friend had a steak pie from there and she said she won't eat a pie again unless it's from there because she'll only be disapointed.