She-Pee

Guest punkincowcat

me again bragging about my purple whizzer.

can't recommend highly enough. yes, it takes a little practice, yes it feels a bit weird at first but let me tell you, if you have even the slightest inckling of penis envy, you are gonna just love pissing standing up.

I took great delight in taking a sly one round the side of a tent along with the other lads. i was very very drunk of course. <_<

Had a look in the other thread but it's so long I found it hard to find my answers... sorry for probably repeating!

I'm seriously thinking about investing in one of these Wizz things. But what really is the difference between this one and the cheaper one? Bigger funnel-y area, or a better shape? Does it come with a case? I definitely prefer the colour purple... but £11 seems rather a lot.

Anyone else try the cardboard she-pees that WaterAid were doing by the pyramid stage? I found it exhilarating! Although it was a bit scary to begin with, I managed it in varying levels of drunkeness and never had any unfortunate dribbles or leakages!

The SheWee has a hard plastic storage case, the Whiz has a material bag, personally I think the case is more hygienic, easier to clean. But a lot of people have said that the Whiz is better because the plastic is softer. I've got a pink SheWee, it was a little bit more money than the Whiz but I've had no problems with it ;)