Glasses in Caravan

Guest StoneCircle

I'm not one of those with either a campervan or a caravan. I'd love to have one but my wife, who doesn't do camping, reckons a campervan buys a lot of nights in nice hotels.

This year a friend has offered to lend me his campervan for the three festivals I do over the summer. But at present I'm not planning to take it to Glasto because we always meet up with a group of friends and camp in the same area.

However I'm wondering what the atmosphere is like in the Campervan/Caravan area. Any experiences or advice?

I'm not one of those with either a campervan or a caravan. I'd love to have one but my wife, who doesn't do camping, reckons a campervan buys a lot of nights in nice hotels.

This year a friend has offered to lend me his campervan for the three festivals I do over the summer. But at present I'm not planning to take it to Glasto because we always meet up with a group of friends and camp in the same area.

However I'm wondering what the atmosphere is like in the Campervan/Caravan area. Any experiences or advice?

• 2 months later...

[/quote

I took up my VW up in 2005 but wouldn't be tempted to take it again, I didn't find it that friendly - A lack of smiles! You don't tend to see that many people as people are in and out of the festival at different times or maybe everyone was avoiding me :O

It's also quite a walk.... and one heck of a hill!