Only Pints?

Guest punkincowcat

Hello!

I was planning on bringing vodka with me this year in a plastic bottle of course and I don't fancy transporting bottles of juice down from Edinburgh on the coach!! Does anyone know if stalls have bottles of juice for sale? I can't remember seeing any in previous years..? not that i've ever looked for any

Thanks in advance for any replies! much appreciated!!

:unsure:

Yeah, those bright yellow stalls that sell everything are pretty useful for emergencies, but they can be more pricey that your average corner shop. £3 for a 2 litre Sprite sounds about right (and it'll probably be warm as well). There's a few places that do freshly-squeezed OJ, though, and I can HIGHLY recommend the fresh juice drinks from the pizza yurt place opposite the Greenpeace field - yummy mixed with vodka!!!

Yeah, those bright yellow stalls that sell everything are pretty useful for emergencies, but they can be more pricey that your average corner shop. £3 for a 2 litre Sprite sounds about right (and it'll probably be warm as well). There's a few places that do freshly-squeezed OJ, though, and I can HIGHLY recommend the fresh juice drinks from the pizza yurt place opposite the Greenpeace field - yummy mixed with vodka!!!

There was a wee van (ok - tractor and trailer) came round our field every morning selling milk and orange juice cartons..... That was family camping right enough, not sure whether they did the whole site but a juice delivery every morning sounds better than having to search for it

Edited by vinylvictim

lemon juice/ade (mentioning it because it wasn't fizzy so seemed like juice really, plus one was freshly squeezed) at the little trolley outlet things act as possibly the nicest mixer ever, highly recommend it. last year there was at least one by the cider bus and one at the beginning of the dance village coming in from the other stage (that one was the nicest)