Family Field

Guest Mad_Dad

Back ground.

I've been to every Endorse It so far, and I bring my family too. It is the only festy that I feel my kids are safe and happy. Plus the music has always be right.

Question.

Will it be such a long haul from the car park to the family field this year. I know it depends on the harvest, but last year nearly killed me, lugging a families worth of kit all the way to the field.

Isn't there some way of being able to drive a bit closer unload and then park elsewhere.

It seems each year the car park is further away!

Rant.

And while were on the subject of the family field. Is there anyway of vetting some of the campers who are obviously not family, and insist on staying up to 6am. It is no fun the following day having 2 tired and grumpy kids. I've nothing against all night party's, (I used to do it loads) but keep it to the main field. Somebody's going to lose it one day and regret what they do.

Hi

I'm planning on camping in the Family area & will have my kids too.

So over to you FLounder.....obviously we all want to have a great time & I won't be expecting too much sleep or expecting it to be quiet.....but 6.00 am revellers in family camp seems a bit harsh!!....any plans to marshall / monitor ??

Any news

With regard to camp parking, the car park is planned for the usual place ( not last years) back up by camping, so should be fine.

With regard to revellers up in the family camping, tbh that's the first I can recall of hearing about that. Did you have a word with anyone official about this or ask them to keep it down?

I will feed back to security/stewarding people about late night noise, but unfortunately in my experience its often people with kids staying up late and partying back at camp, rather than a few misguided people camping in the wrong area.

Hope that helps :P