Benicassim 2009 people

Guest -E-R-B-

Ok, so here's the set-up:

My brother and I were looking at festivals for this summer, split on whether to go to T, Glastonbury or Leeds. Whilst searching forums I came across a pretty inconspicous post that spoke of a festival on the shores of the Meditarranean Sea, in a town that had 360 days of sunshine a year, with an arena next to a beach and with a line-up that included my three favourite bands (Oasis, The Killers and Kings of Leon).

I looked up this fabled 'Benicassim' and was sold on it instantly

http://fiberfib.com/en/line-up/benicassim-festival-2009/

Now, if it ends up being just the two of us going we are going to camp.... but if anyone else is interested I was thinking that we could get an appartment and travel down together. Appartments for 7 days work out at just under £150 each (based on 6 sharing) and the more people who come the cheaper it will be. Also about the travel. . . we are either flying over or driving, thinking about it the driving would be awsome. . . roadtrip to Benicassim. So if anyones driving down or thinking of sharing costs then shout out.

Anyway, like I said earlier,this is to see if anyone else would fancy going and sharing an appartment with us. If we get others wanting to come then i'll go ahead and book the appartment and take payment closer to the time.

Everybody be cool, you be cool.

Edited by -E-R-B-

wow! me and my boyfriend were looking at the opsera? opers? apartments that are like 7 days for about £900 (up to 6 people) we were gunna try and get them from 14th -21st july. they have unlimited bus travel every 30mins to and from the festival. they have airport transfers aswell from barca.

we wanted to share with just another 2 people so that we can all be comfortable. thought 4 strangers might make us feel outsided. would be cool to get 7 days apartment even between four of us, bout £275 isnt bad.

we are flying 11th and returning 22nd, gunna site see for a few days before the festival.

let me know if your interested in sharing an apartment :P