flying on 14th from heathrow to barca

Guest julie joob joob

Hey me and my boyfriend have booked for benicassim this year, we booked our flights with BA flying to Barca on the 14th....anyone else on this flight???? we should organise a par-tay at the airport as were flying initially from glasgow to heathrow and have like 3 hours to kill!! Cant wait so excited just a bit worried as to how were gonna get from barca to beni.....

does anyone know what barca airport BA use.....it just says barcelona on our e-ticket but im not sure if it reus or any another one.....or am i being a bit dim and the main airport of barcelona is called erm........barcelona??? maybe its because im sooooo excited im at work and very bored and have spent most of the day on this forum checking out everyones plans.....i just want to go 2moro now............

If it was reus or anything else they would have told you, Ba will use the main barca airport. Reus and girona aren't actually in barcelona despite what ryanair say, both are a good hour away, just somet ryanair make up to get people on the flights. Main airport is always just 'barcelona' :D and sometimes el prat.

Fairly easy to get there from barca, these seem the best way https://www.eufest.com/beni/transport but if the times aren't good enough next best bet is to jump on a train.