Ben & Jerry's Sundae on the common 2009

Guest manda

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a small festival run by Ben and jerry's the ice cream people on Clapham common. It is 12-8 as it's quite a family orientated event- although plenty of non families go too. It has free ice cream all day, bars, food sellers and side stalls with face painting etc. Usually around 8 bands playing, and will be finished by 8pm. Believe the capacity is around 12,500 but it feels small, no trouble, clean toilets with very little queueing time, and a really really good atmosphere.

It's a small festival run by Ben and jerry's the ice cream people on Clapham common. It is 12-8 as it's quite a family orientated event- although plenty of non families go too. It has free ice cream all day, bars, food sellers and side stalls with face painting etc. Usually around 8 bands playing, and will be finished by 8pm. Believe the capacity is around 12,500 but it feels small, no trouble, clean toilets with very little queueing time, and a really really good atmosphere.

Would love to go to this!

The Human League are amazing live, really high energy, the whole crowd singing along....excellent choice of headliner.

The Saturday line-up just appeared on the Ben & Jerry's site, but it's gone again.

Super Furry Animals, Teenage Fanclub, I Am Kloot, King Creosote and the others that have already been mentioned. I think I have just changed my mind as to which day to go to.

The Saturday line-up just appeared on the Ben & Jerry's site, but it's gone again.

Super Furry Animals, Teenage Fanclub, I Am Kloot, King Creosote and the others that have already been mentioned. I think I have just changed my mind as to which day to go to.

• 2 weeks later...