Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Guest pc18568

I believe Johnny Rotten uttered this phrase on the final date of the Sex Pistols US tour in 1978.

Sums up precisely what I feel like now. :lol::lol::lol:

I attend the IoW every year to meet up with old friends, drink too much, lie in the sun and even watch a few bands every now and then. Looks like this year I'll be giving the bands a miss.

I thought Prodigy, Razorlight, Stereophonics and Charlatans were poor but this puts the lid on it. Sadly given the choice I'd rather watch the Charlatans and I never thought I'd be saying that.

Young should be played the so-called legends slot for half an hour on Sunday afternoon when anybody with sense goes off to have a piss and get some more beer.

On a positive note for all the usual members of Camp LaLa I've spoken to Betty this morning who confirms he'll be joining us again. :lol:

I believe Johnny Rotten uttered this phrase on the final date of the Sex Pistols US tour in 1978.

Sums up precisely what I feel like now. :lol::lol::lol:

I attend the IoW every year to meet up with old friends, drink too much, lie in the sun and even watch a few bands every now and then. Looks like this year I'll be giving the bands a miss.

I thought Prodigy, Razorlight, Stereophonics and Charlatans were poor but this puts the lid on it. Sadly given the choice I'd rather watch the Charlatans and I never thought I'd be saying that.

Young should be played the so-called legends slot for half an hour on Sunday afternoon when anybody with sense goes off to have a piss and get some more beer.

On a positive note for all the usual members of Camp LaLa I've spoken to Betty this morning who confirms he'll be joining us again. :lol:

Thing is though Paul I've already got tickets and irrespective of the line-up have a good time. I can only afford to do one fest this year so I'm already pissed of that Kraftwerk are playing Bestival. Looking at the line-up download also looks miles better too and I'm not remotely a metalhead.

Thing is though Paul I've already got tickets and irrespective of the line-up have a good time. I can only afford to do one fest this year so I'm already pissed of that Kraftwerk are playing Bestival. Looking at the line-up download also looks miles better too and I'm not remotely a metalhead.

I know what you're saying about having a good time no matter who plays.

Shame you can't make Bestival this year, line up is looking great so far with 2 Many DJ's/Soulwax added today.

Just listening to Minimum Maximum just now by Kraftwerk, superb album and can't wait to see them live :lol:

Some great news at last. Last years festival highlights The Bog Rolling Stones are playing the Hipshaker Lounge on Saturday night. Suddenly life seems worth living again.

I attend the IoW every year to meet up with old friends, drink too much, lie in the sun and even watch a few bands every now and then.

On a positive note for all the usual members of Camp LaLa I've spoken to Betty this morning who confirms he'll be joining us again. :P

unfortunately that weekend is the onyl week i get the week around it off on holiday, as im bottom of my works holiday list, so my usual plans to go to Glasto had to be cancelled, download is not my cup of tea and rockness is too far, so Isle of wight was my only choice, its my first isle of wight, but still looking forward to it, and dont regreat getting a ticket, its better then not going to any festival,

Sums up precisely what I feel like now. :):);)

On a positive note for all the usual members of Camp LaLa I've spoken to Betty this morning who confirms he'll be joining us again. :)

Can i sat one thing?

You lot do not deserve Neil Young, he was a strong contender for the Glastobury headline slot, and if he doesnt play i will be immensly annoyed!!! He is a legend and much better than any act that is so far announced at the festival! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sums up precisely what I feel like now. ;):):)

On a positive note for all the usual members of Camp LaLa I've spoken to Betty this morning who confirms he'll be joining us again. :)

Can't some of you get round the fact that a lot of people out here don't give a monkey's toss about Neil Young.

I was going to make the effort to download some of his material but honestly now I really can't be arsed. Let's hope he cancels.

Edited by pc18568