Wizard Festival 2009

Guest Kowalski

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 4 weeks to go folks!

So anyone else decided to give the Wizard a go?

There will be a fringe night in the Lemon tree on the 15th if you want a wee taster of whats on offer..

Oh yeah... we will be selling tickets on the night at face value so no booking fee/postage added!!

too good an opportunity to miss i say! :)

What a great weekend! Arrived at the campsite a little later than planned on friday because of the weather. Trying to put the tent up was like extreme kiting rather than camping but thanks to the Cuminestown Motorcycle Club we got there in the end. Thought the festivalwas well organised, coped well with the weather and mud etc.

The Beat were my highlight without a doubt. Little Kicks and Right Hand left were also good on Saturday.

This was my first trip to wizard and wont be my last!

Well done to the organisers!

What a great weekend! Arrived at the campsite a little later than planned on friday because of the weather. Trying to put the tent up was like extreme kiting rather than camping but thanks to the Cuminestown Motorcycle Club we got there in the end. Thought the festivalwas well organised, coped well with the weather and mud etc.

The Beat were my highlight without a doubt. Little Kicks and Right Hand left were also good on Saturday.

This was my first trip to wizard and wont be my last!

Well done to the organisers!