Sellindge music festival

Guest kelly22

Was very overate in my opinion. BUT I still realy enjoyed it was camped with a group of stewards by complete coinserdence and I had a ball mainly because there was very little time I was sober and I enjoy most things after a few. My friends wernt pleased which is why I was dragged away on the sunday evening. The most annoying thing I think was being searched everytime I walked into the arena and they didnt find a thing all weekend. But Iwasnt to annoyed as I have nothing to hide.

security were friendly actually. And it put me into great practice for Reading this year.

Only minor complaint I would say was clean toilets were rare, but as I said earlier I was smashed all weekend so didnt care and trips to tesco every morning sorted me out fine.

I think if next year they want it to be bigger they need bigger acts and more advertising as I feel it was quite empty most of the weekend.

Frankie, you really do suprise me on the toilet front. You must have been incredibly unlucky because there have been numerous people comment on just how clean they were. With regards to security, we had absolutely no option but to search people upon entry to the main arena. With being just 5 minutes away from the infamous Zoo8, the council were really on us to ensure that nothing like that happen ever again. It was a good job too as there were quite a number of undesirables that tried their luck on the Friday and had to be dealt with promptly to ensure the safety and happiness of everybody else.

With regards to the comments for next year they are exactly what we intend to do. Unfortunately though for us is that we are not a big festival with a wealthy backer and we are all doing it for the love of the festival (as cliche as that sounds). I just hope that we have built on something this year to make Sellindge 2010 something even more special for Kent, new music and the festival scene.

See you in June 2010 (perhaps)!

Frankie, you really do suprise me on the toilet front. You must have been incredibly unlucky because there have been numerous people comment on just how clean they were. With regards to security, we had absolutely no option but to search people upon entry to the main arena. With being just 5 minutes away from the infamous Zoo8, the council were really on us to ensure that nothing like that happen ever again. It was a good job too as there were quite a number of undesirables that tried their luck on the Friday and had to be dealt with promptly to ensure the safety and happiness of everybody else.

With regards to the comments for next year they are exactly what we intend to do. Unfortunately though for us is that we are not a big festival with a wealthy backer and we are all doing it for the love of the festival (as cliche as that sounds). I just hope that we have built on something this year to make Sellindge 2010 something even more special for Kent, new music and the festival scene.