security at reading

Guest thoumasked

Lol, well I havent had too much problem with security. Mainly being blasted in face by fire extinguisher by them for walking past mayhem because that is the easiest way to get back to my tent, but I know they are actually trying to dissuade trouble makers, so dont find too much wrong with it.

The only problem I do have is that they were putting out my campfire to cook my breakfast when going home on monday, when all food places had shut up. I only wanted a bacon sandwich to make the 6-7 hours of getting off site/driving home a bit more barable. I even offered to make him breakfast and he was in a mardy mood. I understand we have to be off site early on monday, but I wasnt asking that much. Even though I am sure someone will tell me it was out of order of me to expect breakfast.

Someone I know of, used to do the security at V, and he was just a pill head, the only reason he went was for an excuse to beat people up. Because he was a low grade human. I must admit that I dont think the Reading security is that bad. I find they are just more Scottish people giving lip than looking to beat up a festival goer. But hey, the security never ruined my festival, so I dont mind too much.

Lol, well I havent had too much problem with security. Mainly being blasted in face by fire extinguisher by them for walking past mayhem because that is the easiest way to get back to my tent, but I know they are actually trying to dissuade trouble makers, so dont find too much wrong with it.

bet you get alot of muppets at the festival!

it's like when you see acts get bottled off, that makes me mad!! so ignorant as for example when 50 played i bet there was a good few people who actually wanted to see him play yet it was wrecked because of aload of knobs who thought it would be funny to lob bottles, i hope i see someone do it this year, will lob my bottle at them point blank to see how they like it!

it's like when you see acts get bottled off, that makes me mad!! so ignorant as for example when 50 played i bet there was a good few people who actually wanted to see him play yet it was wrecked because of aload of knobs who thought it would be funny to lob bottles, i hope i see someone do it this year, will lob my bottle at them point blank to see how they like it!

the thing that got to me about 50 cent thing, there were people there who wanted to see him. I was quite close to the front at the right hand side of the stage, and there were some people who came out of the crowd because they were getting hit by so many bottles. They only bought a ticket to see 50 cent. So the bottles the silly w*nkers in the middle and at the back were throwing weren't even getting anywhere near the stage, just hitting people that have bought tickets to go. Then they wander why the festival has a bad name in some people's eyes.