First four names announced!

Guest jonleigh

curse uncut magazine for sending it's issues out 3 days early to subscribers!!!!

the streets is the top notch one for me. he is a solo artist though. in that he writes and records it all himself. occasionaly maybe with a little help from the fantastic and seriously underrated morgan nicholls (i'll always be a senseless things fan).

the charlatans are the only band I like out of those but charlatans are one of my favourite ever bands and every year I beg for them to be on the bill so that's enough for me. I'm sure I'll find decent alternatives to the other bands, but hey the charlatans!!!

Edited by Marshall

I really tried to hold out finding out until tomorrow once I saw this title yesterday morning, but I knew with Web 2.0 I wouldn't manage it. If you'd asked me to guess headliners I'd have said the Charlatans - in fact I nearly posted it the other day (no, honestly) when I saw on here that they were playing a couple of festivals. It's a very good SSW range of headliners, and Bon Iver was as reseamer says superb at EOTR (and during his set I spotted a certain Mr Haswell...)

Are there more being announced tomorrow? The fact there's only four in the advert would suggest not but the first announcement usually has a good number of lower down the bill names.

Decent announcement I suppose, but this won't get me back to SSW, Charlatans and Zutons ive seen before numerous times but I'll agree they are good, The Streets though, are w*nk

Forgive me but Im not familar with Bon Iver

If this was a £50 festival then I would be there but, for the £100 money its just too much money for this line up

But I can see how this line up would be good, if I had the money then Id be all for it, but I don't

perhaps we can have a Manchester day as undercard to The Charlatans some of these would be good,

Inspiral Carpets, Puressence, I Am Kloot, Badly Drawn Boy, The Whip, Twisted Wheel

Also how about booking Jarvis Cocker for The Zutons day and put The Streets on just before Hot Chip on the Sunday night

That would be worth 100 quid of anyones money

Edited by kevd108

Decent announcement I suppose, but this won't get me back to SSW, Charlatans and Zutons ive seen before numerous times but I'll agree they are good, The Streets though, are w*nk

Forgive me but Im not familar with Bon Iver

If this was a £50 festival then I would be there but, for the £100 money its just too much money for this line up

But I can see how this line up would be good, if I had the money then Id be all for it, but I don't