Does it sell out?

Guest weesteve

As far as i'm aware it generally doesn't sell out. I've been to the last 8 and I'm sure you've been able to buy tickets on the door every year although i'm not too sure about last year. Should be ok though. You thinking about just one day or all weekend?

Well im from up scotland, The T in the park lineups looking rather pish , so we are doing rockness and im trying to convince a mate to goto creamfields with me .

Thats why im asking if it sells out because ill have to buy tickets later than they go on sale due to him being skint.

And full weekend all the way, its not a fest if you dont camp :)

Well im from up scotland, The T in the park lineups looking rather pish , so we are doing rockness and im trying to convince a mate to goto creamfields with me .

Thats why im asking if it sells out because ill have to buy tickets later than they go on sale due to him being skint.

And full weekend all the way, its not a fest if you dont camp :)

And full weekend all the way, its not a fest if you dont camp :O

Last year there were tix available until a few weeks before but you never know, depends a lot on the line up. Generally i've never seen the tix at the rate of any of the other festivals.

It will take some beating last years line up! I'm waiting eagerly