Who are these people

Guest moss265

These guys were wandering around Leeds festival 2007 on the thursday around yellow campsite. We shouted at them that the yellow Power Ranger should have been a chick instead of a guy. Upon hearing this, they inexplicably threw their camera at us. I just wanted to return their excellent photo I found after getting the camera developed. Anyone know who these crazy fools are are???

powerrangers.jpg

These guys were wandering around Leeds festival 2007 on the thursday around yellow campsite. We shouted at them that the yellow Power Ranger should have been a chick instead of a guy. Upon hearing this, they inexplicably threw their camera at us. I just wanted to return their excellent photo I found after getting the camera developed. Anyone know who these crazy fools are are???

powerrangers.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

powerrangers.jpg

hi there. Im one of the guys in the picture, the guy in the grey, in between green and pink rangers. if you saw us at leeds 2008 we were dressed as mario characters. thanks for putting this image up and getting the pictures developed. you have made my day.

cheers man x

hi there. Im one of the guys in the picture, the guy in the grey, in between green and pink rangers. if you saw us at leeds 2008 we were dressed as mario characters. thanks for putting this image up and getting the pictures developed. you have made my day.

cheers man x

I was pissed up in Glasto last year and noticed walking past me what I thought were a couple of Power Rangers (dressed head to toe in rubber) it later dawned on me that what I had witnessed were actually 2 freaks dressed up to the nines in sadomasochist type Gimp suits lol .... something pretty similar to this. :ph34r:http://www.io.eclipse.co.uk/cloak.html

cheers man x