Inevitable question: When do tickets go on sale?

Guest Keva

Hey guys, after the awesome weekend last year im already looking forward to this years fest :)

Just a quick question though, when do you reckon tickets will go on sale? Last year it was Monday the 31st of March at 6:45pm I think.. so im guessing Monday the 30th this year at the same time?

The backdoor links were a invaluable resource last year and hope that they are given out again this year :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
brilliant 7pm 30th

i saw it was the 30th but wasn't sure what time, can't wait!

only need to get 1 ticket for myself,. everyone else already has one. What are the usual ticket sites readingfestival / seetickets / NME / lastminute.com are all authorised if i remember correctly, anywhere else good to try too?

thanks

<_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

noticed it said about wednesday night tickets only avalable when you get a coach package... now is this me and my friends not understanding very well or is this actualy the case???

Also i noticed that this year they have said they will confiscate under 18s getting alcahol into the site. do you reckon this is good or bad ??? coming from a 16 year old im pretty disapointed but i reckon well be able to get some beers through

but on the other hand it makes sense as alot of the violence is underage drinkers

shame they have spoilt it for me a teenager who can sociably drink

noticed it said about wednesday night tickets only avalable when you get a coach package... now is this me and my friends not understanding very well or is this actualy the case???

Also i noticed that this year they have said they will confiscate under 18s getting alcahol into the site. do you reckon this is good or bad ??? coming from a 16 year old im pretty disapointed but i reckon well be able to get some beers through

but on the other hand it makes sense as alot of the violence is underage drinkers

shame they have spoilt it for me a teenager who can sociably drink

Personally I don't care if they do enforce it.

There will be a few 17 year olds with our group. It's never planned like that, but that's always the way it pans out, one or two will invite a slightly younger mate say from work, and then a few of their schoolmates will end up tagging along.

Anyway, given that I'm expected to feed, babysit and help with their tents, not to mention set up a proper smoke free fire, at some stage they will be carrying my alcohol to the campsite. If that alcohol doesn't make it all the way to my tent, they will be going back out and replacing it. How they do it is none of my concern.