Best food at glasto.

Guest Singularity

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corn on the Cobs, Doughnuts although they make you feel kinda sick afterwards, Vegetarian Curry (not even a vegetarian but delicious nonetheless!), Your classic cheeseburger, Ostrich Burgers, Noodles and basically everything EXCEPT Pizzas. The pizza stand near the Pyramid Stage was terrible, undercooked pizzas that cost about £1 from ASDA which they charged ridiculous amounts for.

There was a fish curry stall next to the Jazz World Stage last year - well off the beaten track, so they were nowhere near as busy as they deserved to be. They were doing a Glasto Special - some kind of mackeral dish - it was £7 which they cooked to order and it took several minutes. Really great quality fresh food - absolutely superb, am hoping they are there next year as well. On a more mass produced level I always have to have the Jamaican Chicken at least once. Last year I floated off on a happy cloud after Leonard Cohen and found myself at the Park Stage watching My Morning Jacket, the Jamaican Chicken and chips from the nearby outlet hit the spot perfectly.

There was a fish curry stall next to the Jazz World Stage last year - well off the beaten track, so they were nowhere near as busy as they deserved to be. They were doing a Glasto Special - some kind of mackeral dish - it was £7 which they cooked to order and it took several minutes. Really great quality fresh food - absolutely superb, am hoping they are there next year as well. On a more mass produced level I always have to have the Jamaican Chicken at least once. Last year I floated off on a happy cloud after Leonard Cohen and found myself at the Park Stage watching My Morning Jacket, the Jamaican Chicken and chips from the nearby outlet hit the spot perfectly.

Oggies !

Available in various places on site, notably to the left of the other stage, and between leftfield and jazz stage.

A complete day long lasting meal wrapped conveniently in pastry B)

And the best Milkshakes on the planet, being served in the main market area from an inflatable stall. Amazing choice of flavours.........