Reading for the Over 30s

Guest goodoldfashionedmosher

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 15 and this years festival (as you probably gathered from my username) is my first time. I honestly cannot wait and am really looking forward to seeing 50+ amazing acts, and just generally having a good time, and hoping that the "indie kids" don't get there hands on their WKDs and Smirnoff Ice's and ruin the fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone over 30 going to Reading? - Do you still camp or do you fork out for a hotel?

i just can't justify paying £300 for a hotel for the weekend plus a weekend ticket, that's just ridiculous.

Do you camp in "quieter" white? is it worth the walk to the arena? & is it really as quiet as it's supposed to be?

i'm not an old fart, but i can't go 4 nights without sleep anymore, those days are gone.

i don't care about the grime or smelly toilets, that doesn't bother me in the slightest - it's the scary flying gas canisters & mental people on whatever they get their grubby hands on.