Complete newby after monday tickets

Guest -Nikolai-

Hey all,

Completely new to all of this. My plans for the summer have been trashed by my darling ex becoming my darling ex and I'm now trying to join some of my friends on their adventure to Glasto. They've all got tickets but I had other plans. Having questioned their limited knowledge (mostly newbies as well) and trawled the internet I wondered if you guys had any advice on what exactly I need to do to try to get tickets.

I hear there will be some on sale on monday?

Any advice would be awesome.

I'm not too sure wether you need to register or not but this is from the Glasto site ... From February 2nd a limited number of full price tickets will be available, subject to availability and registration. If you are buying a ticket outright you can also buy car parking or campervan tickets.

Book tickets at www.seetickets.com/g2009

To register upload your details and photo at www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk

and here's the link to the site http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/ .. i hope that helps :rolleyes:

I think if you get yourself registered today, and then you should be able to buy a ticket tomorrow - lots of people will have reserved a ticket and now can't go, plus there were some left anyway

Check back on here tomorrow for links direct to the booking page & any other info which people may post to help out

Good luck! :rolleyes: