WARNING! FRAUDSTER LOOSE ONLINE

Guest BeciMarie

Lee Davies is a member of the Official Reading Festival Forums (ORF).

It appears that he's been asking to use his friends eBay accounts to sell tickets to Reading, what he's been doing is selling tickets multiple times and getting people to pay the money directly into his account, he has no tickets to sell so he just pockets the cash and leaves his friends to deal with all these people that have been defrauded.

If Lee asks you if he can use your eBay account to sell tickets, just tell him where to go. So far he's stung both Taz and Fran (members of ORF), two people who believed they were close friends with him and trusted him.

Here are the messages Taz and Fran sent out on facebook:

just before Readng festival 08 i let him use my ebay account to sell reading tickets, this was just before the festival.

MISTAKE

he sold tickets to many buyers.. some did it through ebay and some did it just paying into his bank, he didnt give these people their tickets. he took their money and spent it!

not only this... he promised me he would pay any charges which occur through selling them.. did i recieve any money? NO so he has knocked me as well as these people.

you may ask yourselves why i did it?

well i trusted him, i thought he was my mate, but obviously he wasnt ever my mate. and yes this is my own fault!! i shouldnt be so trusting!!!! and i certainly wont be in the future..

i gave lee an opportunity to give me the money he owes me, but although last week he said he would, he has blatanly told me now that he wont! i said that i would inform ppl of what he has done, if i dont see it. but he took no notice! and so therefore i am telling all of you.

im not just doing this because i said i would. i am doing this for everyones benefit, so that he doesnt do anything like this to any of you. i dont expect that any of you would do something like let a friend use your ebay account? but just so you dont get caught in the trap that i did. i felt that you should know the truth about him

throw abuse at me if you wish, but i felt that i had to do this and i know i have failed immensly. but meh, its done.

also if you so wish to then please tell anyone you want to about him or even forward this message

i do have proof to back up my accusations. i wouldnt have done this if i didnt.

Much love x x

Taz x x x

These people are genuine real life friends of mine, even Lee who i thought was relatively trustworthy. I still would not let him or anyone use my eBay though.

I know its easy to judge people but if one of your friends asked you to do this you probably would, dont deny it or argue about it, just learn a lesson from these two.

Im still in shock a bit cos i've shared several pints with the guy in the past and thought he was alright, but just goes to show u cant trust anyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...